Wednesday, March 1, 2017

pictures say it all



It’s okay to  be a father in modern time 2017,  The add displays a very noble scene before us.
We see a  big burly WWE wrestler  named Roman Reigns  and his petite little daughter  named Joelle both enjoying a cup of tea.


When I first saw this ad I immediately  thought of my kids. When you have your first child

your whole world unfolds before your eyes. Then you should strive to give them all of your

precious time. It can be taught at home. I think the best compliment ever gotten from anyone
was when my sister in law from California a very snooty person  said something very remarkable that she commented :

Your kids really have some good manners and know how to eat.. I used to be involved in some
Political PAC’S from being around people in the news I learned how to eat gracefully. Example
eating chicken used a knife and fork to dismantle and  pull it apart for example. So what I  learned in these events they were passed onto my kids. Still to this day they use the skills I showed them when they were little kids. A very good life lesson taught by me and my wife. Another good lesson was the use of the word Thank You, still to this day when I forget to say this simple word I am told by them don’t forget to say Thank You, DAD like you always scolded us to say that very easy word I go oops forget so sorry and then tell Thank you for reminding me.

They used a very simple music melody to do a sing a long as they both interacted before the
Camera. Good use of visual effects to highlight their message to us.  



.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ_jgMiLMpcwww

No comments:

Post a Comment